Note: Only works on Windows
- 1 Download TLauncher, we find it is the best as it allows easy access to Optifine and Forge.
.jarto somewhere, like your documents folder.
- 3 Open it and let it download the libraries it needs to.
- 4 Check the Account box and then log in with a Mojang or TLauncher account. (Note: This allows you to play without an account, but then you can't use servers.)
Right click the
.jarand make a shortcut on your desktop.
- 2 Download the icon file here.
- 3 Go to the shortcut on your desktop, right-click, and choose “Properties”.
- 4 Click “Change icon” and find and choose the downloaded icon. Apply your changes.